He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. - Mark 16:15

Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Thoughts


I am continually amazed how God orchestrates events.  He selected 17 people out of 360 or so individuals to go spend 15 days in Brazil.  It was an amazing collection of individuals.  The funnest part for me was to be able to step back a little bit and watch each individual serve the Lord.  They each worked very hard, had great attitudes and loved on the children.  I was blessed to be with the other 16 individuals. 
Greatest memory has to be the 2 nights sleeping in hammocks in the village and the hike along the river.  I still start laughing when I reflect on the many different funny things that happened during each of those times.
Thanks for a wonderful trip.  - Troop Bullard




The two weeks I spent in Brazil were incredible!  It was my first time to go on a mission trip out of the country and it changed my life.  The Brazilian people inspired a passion within me to do mission work, especially with kids, when I graduate from college.  My favorite part was helping with VBS because we got to spend time loving the kids.  Even though there was a language barrier we could see the joy on their smiling faces when we would play and try to talk with them.   Thank you God for planning each step and bringing open-hearted people across our path.  I’m ready to go back! Love, Lauren Winslow










The trip was so great, I experienced God in so many different ways. The things we did and the smiles we saw, and the seeds we planted were what we were there to do. God has blessed the home team tremendously. Thanks guys for supporting us.  -Marci Newman



No comments:

Post a Comment