He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. - Mark 16:15

Monday, June 28, 2010

We Loved Brazil


We went to Brazil expecting to be a blessing to others.  We probably were a big help, but the people we met in Brazil blessed us more than we could have ever imagined.  Being there in the jungle, playing with the kids, working hard, ministering to others, playing soccer, falling out of hammocks, being bit by bugs, failing at Portuguese, making bricks, being hot and sweaty, swimming across a river, and getting to know people, were all things on this trip that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life.  Thank you to everyone for your prayers! - Ryan Morrisett



I loved being in Brasil. It was unbelievable how much the Christians there loved us even though they didn't know us. And that made us want to express our love for them so much more. They were so happy and grateful for what God had given them, and they didn't have a lot. So you can imagine their excitement when we would bring them things like clothes and shoes. And especially the kids, they went crazy when they found out we had toys for them. They cherish every little thing. I miss the Brasilian children and I will always remember what God allowed us to do. I'm so thankful that God gave me the opportunity to go to Brasil. And I thank you all for your prayers and support. - Ethan Rehrig






The trip just showed me how blessed I am and that I take so many things for granted. God has blessed me so that I can bless others.This trip just made me realize that I don't have to go to another country to bless others. I can do it right here in OKC. I hope and pray that God allows me to go on yet another mission trip. I want to thank all the people who sponsored me and thank all the team members for the wonderful time I had! God Bless!  - Tate Bullard




No comments:

Post a Comment