He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. - Mark 16:15

Monday, June 14, 2010

Some of our Thoughts

"The memories are unforgettable and will remain with me as long as I live!  I pray that the seed we planted in the hearts of each child will continue to grow until God's mission is finally accomplished!"  - Kristen Copeland








“People ask what my favorite thing about Brazil was. I simply reply – just being there. Just being in a different culture, seeing different faces, and most of all using that time to do the work of the Lord was great. The next question is so when do you head back? I say as soon as possible! Haha, I’ll never forget when a girl from the orphanage gave me a kiss on the cheek just because I talked to her and gave her a small bracelet and some candy. I also will never forget how amazing it was to hear the worship songs I usually sing in America sung in a totally different language. It is overwhelming how blessed we were with great weather, missionaries, resources, and a great team. A big thanks goes to God, Who provided so perfectly, and also thanks to our five adult sponsors for taking the time to go with us.” - Madison Baste








"My favorite experience was going to all the VBS with the kids. Getting to know them was great and teaching them what we knew about God and the Bible was one of the coolest things about the trip. Trying to communicate with them and teach them games and songs was a challenge, but it was fun to see them try to figure out what we wanted them to do.The soccer games were fun too! I miss all the little guys and girls already and wish we could have spent one more day with them."  - Karch Bullard



       

No comments:

Post a Comment